What is Universal Life Insurance with Long Term Care (LTC)? ▼
Universal Life Insurance through Trustmark provides lifelong protection with flexible premiums. It is one policy with two benefits - life insurance coverage for your family and long term care benefits if you need them.
As Life insurance, this plan protects your family with money that can be used any way they choose. It is most often used to pay for mortgage or rent, education for children and grandchildren, retirement, family debt, and final expenses.
- Coverage is available for yourself, your spouse, and your child(ren)
- Flexible permanent insurance designed to last a lifetime
- Benefits for long term care services such as home health or nursing home care - you can access 4% of the selected life benefit per month if you need LTC
- If you collect a benefit for LTC, your full death benefit is still available for your beneficiaries, as much
as doubling your benefit
- You have two options: Universal Life with LTC and Universal Life Events with LTC. The difference between the two is a reduced death benefit amount at age 70 on Universal Life Events with LTC - your long term care benefit amount will not decrease with age.
You pay for this benefit conveniently through payroll deduction.